12.01.2008

Product Review: Hawaiin Silky 14-n-1 Miracle Worker



I found this product one day @ my Sally's BSS, and after reading the '14' uses i was sold. I was pretty skeptical at first but I noticed it had Gylcerin as its second ingredient and decided to give it a try.



Here is what it claims: Moisturizes, Strengthens, Defines Curls, Softens Hair, Adds Shine, Enhances Growth, For Healthy Braids, Heals Scalp, Relieves Chemical Burns, Non-greasy, No drip, Prevents Itching & Dandruff, Increases Body, Thermal Protection.





Helps stop itching and dandruff
Cools and soothes the scalp to help heal abrasions
Helps hair stay soft
Looks fresh all day
Non-greasy An excellent product for protecting and maintaining your hairstyle. This versatile product can be used as a curl activator and moisturizer on natural curls and perm waved hair and a leave-in conditioner for relaxed, natural and braided hair. This non-greasy, non-staining formula helps to soften and detangle hair while soothing the scalp and healing abrasions leaving a vibrant sheen.

My Take: At first I was expecting it to be liquidy but its more of a creamy texture. The bottle itself is too big for my lil hands to spray but I just put it in a small spray bottle I had. Its kinda like the Carefree curl, s-curl activators, but I must say it did its job. I used it alone on wet hair as a leave-in and my hair was softer than I expected, then I used it as my scalp moisturizer at night and loved it even more. Great smell, perfect consistency for cold weather and reasonably priced. This product is by far a great investment to both naturals and relaxed ladies. * * * *

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter