9.01.2011

When I started this blog it was to track my process of 'going natural' and other aspects of my life. After much time away and sporadic posts I feel the need to recommit to blogging like i used to. This time however I will not be focusing on hair, as a matter of fact I won't be having a main focus at all. I found i was limiting myself but saying this is a hair blog. I am a multi-dimensional individual with LOTS of interests and hobbies so why should my blog be limited to a certain topic. If you are following me for the purpose of hair let me apologize to you now....I'm not saying I'll never talk hair but there are soooo many natural hair blogs it is becoming mundane in a sense. Don't get me wrong I support the movement and appreciate that women are waking up and trying to accept their natural hair texture, so if you need hair advice check my blogroll for some fabulous natural ladies.


With that being said.... My name is Nicole, I am a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. I love life and all it has to offer. I believe in God and put him above all others. I am a beauty addict and aspiring makeup artist. I can't sing but I do. I crochet. I love hard and expect the same in return. I'm a dreamer and a thinker. I love to read, sing and dance. I like to cook but I LOVE to bake. I am afraid to let people close to me but I'm working on it. I've been hurt many times by those close to me but I forgive them anyway. I believe we all are good but we do bad things. I cannot go a day with music, it is my therapy. I have champagne taste but I'm on a beer budget. I am constantly seeking mental stimulation from those around me. I can go on for days with this but I won't. Until next time *smooches

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter