12.21.2008

Mini Haul

In my last post I promised some reviews of things I picked up in PA..... one of them being the Seche Vite top coat I got at Sally's (I got a free China Glaze nail color ). I heard great reviews on the product so I was expecting it to be good, but it turns out its Amazing!!! So I went back and got 2! I also picked up Loreal Telescopic mascara Carbon Blk... LOVES IT! great lash definition, the brush is more like a comb, made my eyes pop as if it had on falsies.
****************************
I've been on the quest for brushes that are affordable yet quality.... Chile I'm planning a wedding and can't even afford to eat like i want to ROFL!....I have the ELF brushes and i do like them for what its worth ($1 each) but i wanted something that last longer. I took my curiosity to Michael's and found some decent paint brushes, the handles are real long but it adds to the drama of painting your face. I then went to AC Moore where I found pretty much the same brushes just more inventory. They're all Loew-Cornell brushes and I used them exclusively on my trip.... I will look no further cause I found a match..... Soft bristles, excellent pick up, easy to clean & light-weight. Now my next venture will be to try MUFE.




** Quick hair update**
I made a wig cap for my lil getaway...so freaking happy w/ the results. I uploaded pics of the original style and also the remix/ where i cut Chinese bangs to my fotki album. Although I didn't co-wash or Deep condition at all last week...I did moisturize and seal ends nightly leaving hair in braids while under the wig. ( I wear a shower cap so my hair is completely baggie when wearing the wig). This week I plan on 3 DC's to make up and continue to keep my hair braided at all times! I am sitting under my heating cap as I type and probably will leave in overnight. I will absolutely make more wigs for the duration of the winter. I leave you with a pic of the remixxed style and my b-day nails-




Exceptionally Gifted by China Glaze






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that color. What kind of phone is that, is it the samsung instinct ?

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter