12.26.2008

The Day After

Hope your Christmas was great and you got all you wished for! I spent my day w/ my family, drinking, baking, eating and cooking...I bought a bottle of blueberry champagne @ a wine tasting this summer and I finally popped it yesterday..YUMMMY! Although I can't believe the year is almost over, I am happy to start a new.
New goals, endeavors, relationships and a new outlook on life.

Earlier in the day, I went to see Benjamin Button.... I highly recommend this movie/ by far the best movie I've seen this year. Taraji Henson did an awesome job, she has come so far since Baby Boy! The makeup was impeccable, they deserve an award. And Brad Pitt was what you expected him to be, what an amazing actor. I give it 4/5 stars only because I don't believe in perfect...

*smooches*

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter