- wash my hair on Sat or Sun using only condish and sometimes I will do a rinse (ACV or TEA)
- DT with my regular mix leaving it on for a few hours mostly under a heating cap, After I rinse w/ cold water, wrap hair in cotton tee for about 5 min.
- apply a leave-in and begin sectioning hair spraying Hawaiin Silky on scalp and line of demarcation. I usually braid hair in 10-12 braids and let it fully dry, that's it.
- I tie hair at night with a silk scarf, in the morning I oil scalp, massage a little, put on a plastic cap and a wave cap over it, then throw on my wig and i'm good to GO.
- OOH I only comb hair when under running water w/ loads of condish using my shower comb (must have) and I use my fingers to detangle and part into sections.
The next pic I have condish in my hair...
Detangling is becoming more and more difficult..... So I use like half a bottle of condish, then
I comb my hair under the shower.
I wanted a texture shot and NG length check....this the best one.
And finally my everyday look... I love the ease of wearing a wig and I plan on making a new one soon.