3.30.2010

Haul: Re-up my stash

I finally ran out of my M.A.C. Studio Tech foundation so I made my way to the mall to re-up. Any makeup head knows you never get just the 1 or 2 things you need...somehow I always end up going overboard *shrugs*

I ended up getting a Studio Tech in NC50 * Studio Fix in NC50 * Fix+ * Viva Glam GaGa * Studio Finish Concealer in NC50* Cork Lip pencil *Cremesheen Glass in Just Superb
I won't be going to M.A.C. for a while! But I will be making my way over to the CCO in the next month or so =P


UPDATE****
I wrote this post last month and never got around to posting...however I will be exchanging the Cork Lip pencil and Cremesheen hopefully this weekend. Both colors looked great @ the store - but didn't translate well in natural light. I do like the Cremesheen Glass compared to other glossy because it's not sticky..so i'm may pick up another 1.

I know there's hundreds of posts on the GaGa Lipstick but let me say my piece.... I agree with everyone else LOVES IT!
Seriously I need another one before its a limited ed. what shocked me the most is that its not to gaudy against my skin tone..its the perfect pink lip IMO.... I've been reaching for it just about everyday since I got it>> a Certified KEEPER!

until next time
*smooches*

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter