4.28.2010

Inspired by Nature: Purple SunSet



I have been slacking on wearing eyeshadow and need to really get back in the swing of things. As a mom I tend to neglect myself and all the 'girlie' things I did before Lil Bear, so I try to make it a habit to do a spa day once a week at least. My husband takes her out and I do a mani/pedi, deep treatment or facial, sometimes I use the time to read my mags and relax.
I need a way to keep my creative juices flowing so I'm adding a new series ...
Inspired by Nature
a weekly feature where I re-create a look based on the glory that is Mother Nature
... so this week I was inspired by this photo. What I love about this is anyone can interpret this in their own way...so give it try I would love to see what you come up with !

{imagine}


Here's what I used:

ON EYES
  • Loreal Decrease up to brows
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Milk on lid
  • Manly 120 palette soft pink /shimmery pink on inner tear duct & bottom lid
  • Urban Decay Fishnet on middle of lid
  • Urban Decay Ransom on outer corner
  • Manly 120 palette deep blue/deep purple outer V & bottom lid
  • Urban Decay Peace on outer bottom lid
  • MAC expensive pink as highlight
  • Loreal Linear intense Carbon Black liner
  • Loreal Le Kohl in Onyx
  • Avon Super Extend mascara
BROWS
  • cheap brown liner
  • Wet n Wild ultimate brow kit Ash Brown
ON FACE

  • NARS Sheer Matte in Trinidad
  • Iman Stick Foundation Earth 6 as concealer
  • ELF Bronzer in Warm Tan as cheek bone highlight
  • Smashbox wet/dry foundation as contour
  • Loreal True Match blush neutral C-8
  • MAC Studio Fix NC 50 all over
LIPS

  • Maybelline Colorsensational in Born With It
  • Covergirl Wetslicks in Pink Sequin

until next time...

*Smooches*




No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter