8.28.2011

So it seems we (I) have survived hurricane Irene. By the grace of God, the hurricane was not as bad as the weather people predicted. It took down trees and many lost power but we made it out in one piece. I consider myself to be lucky that my power stayed thru the storm, the street behind me and down the block from me is in darkness. This was one of my biggest fears especially with 2 babies, one being an infant.
All I can say is this has been 1 heck of a week....first an earthquake now a Cat 2 hurricane! Too much to digest in such a short time.
Man does life have a way of putting things into perspective, let's say this experience has reinforced in me the importance of loved ones and living life like each day may your last. This I know for sure: no matter what is predicted I will always keep my faith and know that my God is a good God!

Proverbs 3
5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


Until next time...
*smooches

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter