6.14.2013

Affordable Brand: NYX

In an effort to show that you can get quality products from lower end brands, I decided to review some affordable alternatives to MAC, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Makeup Forever etc. 

My first feature will be NYX
I was introduced to the brand many years ago when I was looking for inexpensive products for my kit. I ordered a few lipsticks, lip pencils, eye shadow palettes and pigments and was immediately impressed with the quality of the lip pencils and lipsticks. Dare I say that I actually prefer NYX lip pencils to those from MAC. They offer a wide range of products from foundation, concealer, primer, lashes, bronzers, mascaras, anything you would need to do a full face. You can find some items at local beauty supply stores but Ulta Stores carry the entire range. 
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the NYX pencils I own {$3.49}:

L-R: Plum, Hot Red, Bloom, Currant, Prune, Espresso, Blackberry, Retractable eye liner in Deep Blue & Deep Purple 
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NYX Matte lipsticks {$5.99}:
 

L-R: Shocking Pink, Hippie Chic, Indie Flick, Butter 
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NYX Round Case Lipsticks {$3.99}:
L-R: Thalia, Haute Melon, Snow white, Chaos
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Butter, Shocking Pink, Hippie Chic, Thalia, Indie Flick, Haute Melon, Snow White, Chaos 

Until next time
*smooches 

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter