6.04.2013

It's getting HOT in hea...

MAC recently released their 2013 Summer Collection called Temperature Rising. 
From the promo pic you can see the theme was glowing, bronzy hotness. 
For as long as I've been purchasing MAC Cosmetics their summer collection has always been my favorite and I usually rack up. This time it was no difference, the colors were all gorgeous and I especially love the soft touch, bronze packaging. So without further ado here's what I hauled: 




They really did a great job on the packaging. So I can't even be upset that they added $1-2 to the regular pricing. 

L: Refined Golden Bronzing Powder 
R: Powerchrome Eye Pencil in Polished Jet

      L: Hot Nights         R: Ripe for Love

L- R: Altered Beige, Caliente, Feel My Pulse

              Liquid Passion lipglass 

                Bare My Soul Quad
  L-R clockwise: Romantico, Bare My Soul, When In Rio, Friendly

It was difficult choosing from this collection because I wanted 1 of everything. The only thing I wished I did get is the Strobe liquid in Golden Elixir. Maybe it'll show up at my local CCO this fall. 

Until next time 
*smooches 

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter