12.31.2008

Bye O8', Hello O9'

It is the last day of 2008... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
This year went by so fast I'm still trying to figure out where did the time go?!? For me this was a year of ups and mostly downs... i lost my job and lost a baby....I had a miscarriage @ the beginning of the year an it crushed me to the core. No one talks about it so I found it hard to cope. Feelings of guilt filled my heart, I feel into a depression and felt worthless and no one knew what to say or do! by the grace of god I was able find my way through! I know God has greater plans for me so I put all my trust in him.

This is the first time in a long time I have no resolutions, My only goal is to be who i was meant to be. I am excited to have Barack Obama as president, nervous to start my business and anxious to get married to the love of my life. I have had a dream for so long to start a multifaceted business...... Custom jewelry, graphic tees, accessory and more. so look out for it COMING SOON!

I pray that 2009 is my year to shine.... BE SAFE AND HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR.
*smooches*

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter