3.24.2009

Life Is What You Make IT....

Haven't been around in a minute so It's good to be back! Since my last post i've been re-inventing my life, just a lil bit. =) Big things to come! I am blessed to have the life I live and each stumble I make forces me to focus on the bigger picture.

Spring is here and it's time to clean out the closets, get rid of extra baggage and re-evaluate my circle of trust. We all have those people in our lives who only come around when things are bad... You know the one i'm talking bout! Well time to leave them behind cause you don't need anyone making a bad situation worse. All that negative energy is NO GOOD! And Grandma always say: Misery Loves Company!


Life has a way of knocking you down.... And that will NEVER change. The fact is you decide how quickly you get up and dust yourself off! Every time is get knocked down I raise my head to the sky and ask god for the strength to keep it moving!

*smooches*

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter