1.06.2010

2010.....

Well Hello BloggerLand,
Ya girl's been gone for a while but I want ya'll to know I'm still transitioning. It's been over a year and I just haven't had the urge to BC, what I'm doing is working for me so I'm not gonna change it for now.
I know your wondering 'where you been?' Well my laptop died on July 1st so I got a desktop( old dinosaur one) and Let me tell you how bad it is. It takes an hour to check my mail so imagine me trying to leave a post or even upload pics. Until I get my pc situation up to par I'll just drop in as I can. So HAPPY NEW YEARS to you ALL! Next post I'm gonna leave some updated pics of my hair and a brief rundown of what my regimen has been like.

I WISH YOU ALL A PROSPEROUS YEAR AHEAD AND CONTINUED BLESSINGS!

*SMOOCHES*

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter