7.18.2013

Affordable Brand: Revlon


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks  




(Matte):Nude Attitude, Pink Pout, Smoked Peach, (Creme):Mink, Coralberry, Siren
 
These are my neutral shades that are quick to put on. I keep these in my  purse for touch ups or a color change. However, the first 3 that are matte formula required a bit more 'work' as they can look chalky if you apply too much. Quick fix; line the entire lip area first, dap the color on instead of swiping and top with a clear gloss. Good to go!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



(Frost) Amethyst Smoke, (Pearl) Wild Orchid, Fuchsia Fusion, (Creme) Berry Haute, (Pearl) Violet Frenzy,(Creme) Fire & Ice
 
This group are my Summer colors and as you can see Berry Haute is my favorite of the bunch. It is said to be similar to MAC's Up the Amp which I never got because I already have this. 

Amethyst Smoke is from the Moon Drops line, they come in the green tube. I don't really care for that formula because it smells like grandma perfume while the others don't have a scent


****Fun Fact: Fire and Ice was originally  launched in 1952 with a matching nail polish and is still available today.  It
is an orange toned red that I think will look great on everybody which is probably why it's still around****

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


 
(Matte) Wine Not, (Creme) Chocoliscious, Black Cherry, Va Va Violet 

This last bunch are my Fall/ Winter colors I love them all because they remind me of Lauryn Hill in the 90's. Va Va Violet is my go to color in the Fall, I even have an extra one just in case they decide to discontinue the shade, it seriously is an amazing color. 

Thats all for now another example of affordable lipsticks that are similar to higher quality brands. Hope you give them a try because you will not be disappointed. 

Until next time, 
*smooches 

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter