4.28.2014

M.A.C Concealer Palette- Dark

Concealers aren't a necessary item for most in their makeup routine but when you are a mom it's a crucial step. They can hide dark circles, puffiness, redness or post acne marks. 

 My holy grail concealer is MAC's Pro Longwear in NW40 that I use to cover darkness and highlight the area under my eyes. Since I recently ran out of it 
I decided to try the Studio Finish concealer palette which includes 4 concealer shades (NC45, NW45, NC50, NW55) and 2 corrector shades in Ochre and Pure Orange. 

The formula of these are creamy and very easy to blend out, I use either my fingers or a beauty sponge and it doesn't require much product to get a flawless application. 

I would highly recommend it for the makeup enthusiast and definitely for the makeup artist. These save space, cut out the hassle of looking for multiple shades, and can be used to mix custom shades. They are also available in light, medium and medium deep at MAC stores, counters or maccosmetics.com for $40 US. 



Until next time 
Smooches*

No comments:

www.flickr.com

Hit Counter